Ltd. “EkstraCom” employees have considerable experience in the development of various security and access systems. Business security plays an increasingly large role in the world today.
– A business centre must be well protected from unwanted persons entering. At the same time, office employees must be provided easy access to the workplace, as well as parking.
– Apartment buildings must ensure limited access to common areas, but private areas (the apartments) must be ensured 100% security.
Installation of a video surveillance system at sites of every kind has already become an integral part of a building. With the development of technology, different types of buildings should select appropriate video surveillance systems.
– Surveillance in a residential house can be conducted via the Internet or mobile phone, even if the homeowner is at work or on a business trip.
– Public buildings are suitable for remotely operated (moving) and zoom-equipped cameras. This provides optimal utilisation of security staff using video surveillance devices.
– Store chains would be wise to use network digital cameras, which can be used to monitor customer activity at different times.